Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Fruits

I am so excited to be able to enjoy the work of my garden. The strawberries we got to eat were wonderful. My son is very happy to go out and check the plants everyday and tell our neighbors about how they are growing. It's a small start but we are looking forward to much more.



I've started to read through the Matthew Henrys Concise commentary and I began in Genesis. It talks about the curse that was put on the land but not on Adam himself. I'm so thankful that God has not given up on His creation and that He continues to bless us. I know that I am incredibly blessed even when my life doesn't work out the way I want, I know that God is in control and has a plan for my life.
The small amount of laboring I do in my garden just brought that to mind.
Thank you God for loving me and having a plan for me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: