Sunday, March 6, 2011

Flying High

For a change of pace I decided to do a new layout for some pics I've been wanting to scrapbook. The shapes were made with my Cricut using the Everyday Paperdolls Cartridge. I also used the cuttlebug embossing folder d'vine swirls. I love the way the clouds came out.



A friend recently gave me a tip about using the markers to outline as I did on the airplane. Instead of unloading the paper after cutting your shape, press load paper again and then switch to your markers and press cut again. Make sure to put a piece of paper under the marker when changing from your blade so you don't get ink where you don't want it. Most people probably know this but it was new to me so I thought I'd share.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment