Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Finally growing!!

Well my garden wasn't doing as well as I had hoped, but I'm pretty sure the problem has now been resolved. My water pressure was really low so even though I was watering consistently my plants just weren't growing like they should. The plants are now getting the right amount of water and are doing well.




I did decide to help things out a little by putting in some plants that I purchased. The larger plants are the ones I bought and the others are from my seeds that I planted at the beginning of the month.The beans in the back row of the picture below are doing great. I'm so glad that the watering issue has bee resolved.




I went on a field trip today with my son to a nursery and it has inspired me to keep going and not feel discouraged. I plan to replant the carrots, spinach and a few others this evening. I can't wait to see the fruit of my labor.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment