Thursday, January 20, 2011

Organic Mocha Cinnamon Coffee

This is by far the best coffee I have ever had. It took a lot of experimenting to get to this point but I finally have an organic coffee, free of plastic, that is just amazing.
Here's my recipe:
2 teaspoons of organic cane sugar
a sprinkle of cinnamon
1/3-1/2 cup of 2% Organic chocolate milk
Strong organic coffee (to taste of course)
I always put the sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate milk in first. (If you put the cinnamon in after filling the cup it seems to not mix as well.)









Then top off your cup with your favorite organic coffee. My latest favorite is an organic Peruvian blend.









I have switched from a traditional coffee maker to a glass cone filter. This cone filter is made by Hario for more info check out amazon hairo glass cone filter. I don't like the idea of hot petroleum in my coffee and then my body having to digest it. The cone filter came with a plastic holder, but as you can see I have switched it for an oak one. The coffee has a richer flavor and I know that nothing harmful is entering my system. The cone filter is simple, fast, and sure makes a good cup of coffee. You can make two cups with one cone of coffee grounds.









Doesn't that look yummy. I think I need another cup lol.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment