Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Life

I love watching new things grow. Isn't new life a miracle? I get excited every time I see a another seed emerge. Radishes (pic below) are so fun to grow because they come up quickly. It's almost instant results lol.



After much research online, I ordered my seeds from Botanical Interests. I chose them because they are all organic and have not been genetically altered in anyway. There is controversy as to whether genetic modification is acceptable or not, but I feel that we should have all of our foods as close to the way that God intended as possible. I know we live in an imperfect world, but I would rather go as organic as I can for my health and that of my family.
I can't wait for my first harvest from the garden, so until then I'll just enjoy the process.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment